|Location||Working Hours||Shift Pattern||Start Date|
|Northolt||9:00-18:00 hour||Mon- Fri||Immediate|
|£30,000 for duration of contract with performance bonus of up to £3,000||21 days holidays (increasing to 23 days after one years’ service) plus bank holidays|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
High-growth environment with plenty of opportunities to progress and learn with the company. Frequent exposure to the Management Team.
Application Programming and Design: Provide support to the Contact Centre team through web-app developments and functionality optimisations
Graphic Design for Web Applications: Layout design of static and dynamic web applications, funnels, landing pages, wireframes, prototypes, and emails. Help create innovative, user-centred interfaces that will support all client-facing initiatives. This individual will collaborate with multiple teams to establish clear, consistent visual executions across web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
UI/UX Optimisation: Constantly work on optimising usability and user experience. Support the Lead Generation team with A/B testing needs
Back-end Ad-hoc Projects: Provide support to complete ad-hoc projects that require database, server, or API knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields preferred. Master’s
• degree is a plus.
• Reliable, autonomous, and organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Experience with Web Design and CRO (Web Design Layout, U/X, etc).
• Experience or strong interest in marketing, web analytics, online advertising, and lead generation.
• Experience with Contact Centre software solutions a strong plus
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Senior Front-End Web Developer Skills and Qualifications
• 1+ year(s) working in a Full Stack Developer role.
• eCommerce experience highly valued
• Some knowledge of A/B testing processes, landing page optimisation, and wireframe prototyping is required.
• Graphic design abilities, and knowledge of Photoshop or similar is required.
• A can-do attitude, and the ability to adapt to a shifting environment with a rapidly changing structure.
• Experience with MySQL or similar is a plus.
• Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
• Demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks and projects.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
• Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously.
• Perkbox discounts
• Pension Scheme
• Birthday Off
• Cycle to work Scheme
• 21 days plus bank holidays increases to 23 days plus bank holidays after 1 years’ service
• Career Progression (performance based), with a business that is rapidly growing
• Free Fruits, Tea, Coffee, Hot Chocolate.
• Free parking
• Employee alarm discount programme (after completion of probation)
|What you will do||
As a member of the development team, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintaining a variety of bespoke software systems. Your duties will include:
• Developing high-quality bespoke software code
• Talking through requirements and the development team
• Taking part in technical design and progress
• Maintaining and supporting systems once they’re up and running
• Discovering, learning and integrating new technologies into applications to speed up system development or offer cutting edge services
|Experience & Skills:||
Your experience should include:
• .NET programming experience
• WebAPI and/or ASP.NET MVC5
• RDBMS such as SQL Server and ORMs such as Entity Framework
• Understanding and experience of object-oriented programming techniques
• Agile (Scrum) methodology
Candidates have the option to work Northolt, London
Initially this role will be remote, in-line with lock-down and social distancing guidelines, which will be consistently reviewed.
|Salary & Benefits:||
Annual salary of up to £48,000 dependent on experience, with an additional benefits package including:
• 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
• Employer matched contributory pension scheme
• Flexible working opportunities
• Healthcare Scheme – Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
• Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
• Maternity Leave – Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
• Dedicated learning hours and access to a Technology learning platform
• Tastecard+ Membership
• 1 extra day off a year, for charity work of your choice
• Cycle to Work Scheme – Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike!
• Fitness activities (Various clubs and other sports-related activities as well as discounts on gym memberships)