If you allow someone who isn’t a Gas Safe-registered engineer to inspect or work on a gas boiler, cooker or fire in your home, they might not be qualified to do the work safely. You could be putting lives at risk. Poorly maintained, badly installed or faulty gas appliances can cause: Gas leaks, Fire, Explosions, Carbon monoxide poisoning
Check the page for Consequences – Click Here
Carbon monoxide is a highly poisonous gas which you can’t see, taste or smell, but it can kill quickly without warning.